When do the ships decorate for christmas?

I am traveling on the Wonder leaving on the 24th and Disney told me that the ship would be decorated, and that Castaway is decorated by the day after Thanksgiving. So, both will be decorated for our cruise.

I went on the week before thanksgiving last year too (Nov. 14-21) and they had all of the terminal decorations up and most of the ship decorations up by the time we boarded. They were still working on a few things and building the gingerbread house during all of our cruise and had just finished it by the last night.
I will be on the Thanksgiving cruise this year and am pretty sure they will be all ready for us by then! :)

I thought the Dutchman went on with Orlando Blooms character in the 3rd Pirate movie and he isn't returning?

We were on the 11/7 on the Wonder and they were loading on decorations as we were disembarking. I even got a couple of pictures!

Did you happen to see the Travel Channel crew on your cruise? We passed them on our way to the parking lot. There were probably 10 people with 3 cameras and stuff. Pretty tight lipped about what they were there to film.

We saw them a couple of times but didn't try to ask what they were doing.

It seemed there were a decent amount of decorations up but I didn't see the gingerbread house so I assume that comes later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter