When do the parking lots open?

minniem1

Earning My Ears
We have an ADR for CP @ 8am in MK, when does the parking lot open and are the monorails running before 8am? We will be staying offsite.

All Disney transportation starts running 60 minutes prior to park opening. So, if the MK opens at 8:00AM, transportation will start running at 7:00AM.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the parking lot will open 60 minutes prior to park opening also - someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Enjoy your trip!

We have had breakie ressies for before the park opening time a couple fo times. IIRC we had a 7:15 one and the park opened at 8.

The lot opens more than an hour before park opening time. You will probably have to show someone your confirmation number at the TTC before being allowed to board the monorail. Likewise, once you get to the MK, you will probably have to show the confirmation number again to get in the gate.

This was a couple of years ago, so the procedure may have changed. I seem to recall that there was one turnstile open over to the far left that allowed in only those with early reservations for CP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter