When do the crowds leave, Thanksgiving weekend?

Rhode Island Quahog

Tink, Pooh, and Stitch fan. Proud and Happy Bay L
We are planning our next trip for November 2009...when do the crowds head home after Thanksgiving weekend? Is the 1st or 2nd week in December better to visit? Thanks in advance for your help! :)

They use to leave after T-day weekend. Now it stays busy with everything else going on like Pop Warner week beginning Dec. 7. Remember, busy is a relative term, depends on what relative you are talking to at the time.

We will be checking into POR on Sunday, Nov 30 when all the Thanksgiving crowds will have checked out and be heading home!:lmao: :cool1:

hello all! We use to visit Thanksgiving day-the following week. the Sunday after Thanksgiving people move out. The week after is so quiet and relaxing. This year we are just going 26th-30th so it will be crowded but still its Disney!!!

However....December starting mid-December the resorts are almost all sold out. My parents are going for the Dis Meet and my Mom is a travel agent and cannot get anything for people during that time so I think your best bet is to go right after Thanksgiving!

We are going Nov 22-29, I know it will be busuy but like pp said it is Disney so I rather be there than here in Dallas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter