• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When do Thanksgiving Dis-ers check out?

You are close to my neck of the woods - we are about 50 miles west of Panama City( Destin area). It takes as long to fly(if not longer) to Orlando then it does to drive. We always drive down - leaving tomorrow!:D

We live in Mary Esther and go to Destin a lot, but try not to during the summer. LOL Yes, we do not feel like it's worth it to fly there. Have a safe drive down and Happy Thanksgiving!🦃
Thank you! I just hope I have some hair left after it is done! Planning and trying to coordinate 11 people with the new Genie+ is going to be a trying experience.8-)
I do not envy you in the mornings for G+ planning for 11 people, that would just start my day off to stressfully. This is only our 2nd time using G+ and the 1st time was just for 1 day.

You are close to my neck of the woods - we are about 50 miles west of Panama City( Destin area). It takes as long to fly(if not longer) to Orlando then it does to drive. We always drive down - leaving tomorrow!:D
I'm about an hour and a half south of the World...So we're drivers too. Safe travels!!!

I'm about an hour and a half south of the World...So we're drivers too. Safe travels!!!
Thank you! I just hope I have some hair left after it is done! Planning and trying to coordinate 11 people with the new Genie+ is going to be a trying experience.8-)
If possible, and when you have a moment, please let us know how G+ worked out for your group. I'll be sending positive stress-free thoughts your way each morning!

If possible, and when you have a moment, please let us know how G+ worked out for your group. I'll be sending positive stress-free thoughts your way each morning!
Will do! Thanks!

Now if I could get some positive thoughts about the roads. Really thought today wouldn’t be too bad but 1-75 and the turnpike have been a parking lot in spots. 😮

Will do! Thanks!

Now if I could get some positive thoughts about the roads. Really thought today wouldn’t be too bad but 1-75 and the turnpike have been a parking lot in spots. 😮
Ugh, I take the TP North to Osceola Pkwy, so I'm no help. Bumping this up and hoping someone who travels the same way might be able to help with some traffic tips. But definitely sending positive thoughts that the rush hour/holiday traffic breaks up soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter