When do Thanksgiving Dining ressies open at Napa Rose?

southlake

Mouseketeer
I could have sworn Napa Rose opened up Thanksgiving dining reservations 90 days in advance the past couple of years, even though all other Disney Dining restaurants are 60 days. We were just told on the phone by the GCH it is 60 days, and then another person at Napa Rose told my husband reservations open on Sep 1, which is neither 90 nor 60 days in advance. Does anyone have any concrete info? Napa Rose has their own reservation system so cannot make reservations thru Disney Dining for them.

60 days, I suppose. :confused: According to this Disney Parks Blog from last year (which lists Napa Rose among other restaurants), everything was open for booking on September 28th, at just around 60 days, or maybe just under 60 days -- with the exception of the Disneyland Hotel - http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...lights-for-thanksgiving-at-disneyland-resort/.

However, there have been some issues with making dining reservations (or not being able to make them) for October, and I don't know if the same issues will still be going on next month. If Napa Rose takes reservations separately, then they probably won't be involved in any of the problems going on with the other reservations.

I guess the only way to find out is to contact them on September 1st and see if they are taking reservations.

Also phoning Napa Rose direct will probably help, 714 300 7170, they should at least be able to tell you when reservations open.

Just called Napa Rose directly (again), they aren't open yet, but an automated message says reservations for parties of 8 or less can now be made through Disney Dining (more than 8, Napa Rose books directly) That is new. Previously, Napa Rose had their own reservation system for all parties. Maybe that's why we were told it's now 60 days in advance for Thanksgiving when we are sure it's been 90 days for Napa Rose in years past!

I think how Napa Rose opens reservations - at least when I called a few months ago, is They open on the 1st of the month for the month 2 months away. So when I wanted reservations for Sept 3rd - they opened them July 1st. For any reservations in the month of November, they would open them Sept 1st. Does that make sense?

Well, right now a lot of 60 day reservations aren't open and it's well inside the 60 day window. So be vigilant. Anything seems possible these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter