• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When do Reservations for 2009 Open Up?

msteddom

We always wait in line in California (something)
I am looking to make a reservation for January 2009. Anyone know when 2009 will be made available? Thanks!

Melissa

Packages open usually in August. You can always book your room now and convert it to a package in august.

If you try to book online for 2009, even room only, it states that reservations are only being taking through December 31,08. At least that is what message I got.

You have to call the res center to book a room only for 09. Be ready to put down one nights plus tax at the peak rate.

I called CRO to ask and they couldn't give me a definite answer. I went ahead and booked a room only when the CM told me the resort I wanted was already booking up. I wanted to make sure I got what I wanted, and will convert to a package when they open for booking.

Thanks all for the feedback.

I'm looking to make a two night, room only booking. We have one day left on our no expiration park hopper passes.

We'll be flying down on a Friday evening and leaving for a DCL cruise on Sunday, leaving us Saturday for a visit to a park or two.

Tentatively interested in a monorail resort, probably the Poly.

We have the Disney Visa, so hopefully I can get some good rates with that between now and January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter