When do our Magic Bands arrive?

We got our last set (May/June trip) a little over two weeks before we left. They arrived May 12 and we arrived at WDW May 30th.

My trip is 8/22, and mine haven't shipped yet!!!

You might want to call and check on this - they should have shipped from everything I've read on the boards. Our trip starts Sept. 11 and the last day to customize is August 11th. From my understanding, they tend to ship a day or two after the final customization date.

You might want to call and check on this - they should have shipped from everything I've read on the boards. Our trip starts Sept. 11 and the last day to customize is August 11th. From my understanding, they tend to ship a day or two after the final customization date.

MDE has said "Your MagicBand order is being personalized. Check back soon for shipping details." for about a week now.

Hmmm.

We arrive Aug. 30. Hit the done button on customizing about a week before July 30. Disney website says estimated delivery Aug. 5-7 but we got them yesterday (Aug. 3).

Ours just switched today to the below message..we arrive sept 3.

Status
Your MagicBand order is being personalized. Check back soon for shipping details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter