When Do Orbitz Discounts Become Available?

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...
We are planning on staying at POR at the beginning of June. I was thinking of trying to get an Orbitz discount stacked on a Disney discount. I know when Disney might release June discount. When would Orbitz release their discount? I want it book the room well in advance of the 180+ day ADR date. Thanks

Do you mean when does Orbitz load the Disney discount?
Or
When does Orbitz offer a discount of their own?
or
Both?

I'm interested in this as well. Specifically, when Orbitz offers a discount of their own. I used one last year to stack on the Disney discount.

I found out about it on one of these boards. Thanks Disboards!!

Which board is best to find out about those discounts? And where else can I find out about them?

Thanks!!!!!

I'm interested in this as well. Specifically, when Orbitz offers a discount of their own. I used one last year to stack on the Disney discount.

I found out about it on one of these boards. Thanks Disboards!!

Which board is best to find out about those discounts? And where else can I find out about them?

Thanks!!!!!
They pretty much always have some offer or another.
Though of late, they have a limit of $150 on them. Only a very few do not have that

They pretty much always have some offer or another.
Though of late, they have a limit of $150 on them. Only a very few do not have that

I was curious about Orbitz own discounts. I know they load the Disney ones really quickly. Thanks

Unfortunately, it looks like early June discounts usually come out after the 180+ day mark for my trip. I'm not sure if I want to risk not getting a reservation that we want, especially since I will be trying to get Star Wars Weekends character meals. I usually just book the room and call back later to get the discount. I might have to do that again.

Unfortunately, it looks like early June discounts usually come out after the 180+ day mark for my trip. I'm not sure if I want to risk not getting a reservation that we want, especially since I will be trying to get Star Wars Weekends character meals. I usually just book the room and call back later to get the discount. I might have to do that again.
Don't know if it helps you or not but we didn't book our May SWW trip until March this year, after Disney announced the 24 Hour Day. I still got a spot (for 3) at every SWW meal they had. It takes stalking the site but they are not impossible to obtain.

Don't know if it helps you or not but we didn't book our May SWW trip until March this year, after Disney announced the 24 Hour Day. I still got a spot (for 3) at every SWW meal they had. It takes stalking the site but they are not impossible to obtain.

I worry that June could be busier with schools letting out. Plus, POR is kind of popular and could fill up. It's pretty big though, so maybe not. I will have to way the extra savings from Orbitz. Thanks

Anyone can call and get ADR at 180 mark without reservation- regardless of where they are staying. You just won't be able to do the 180+10

Also- once Yulilin starts up the SWW thread for 2016 you will likely know about when booking opens for Star Wars meals way before Disney "officially" announces them lol- got my galact breakfast and rebel hangar reservations way before general public even knew about them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter