When do may codes come out?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by soft_spell, Oct 30, 2004.

1. soft_spell

soft_spell Earning My Ears

Will May codes give you a better discount than if I was to go in March and use the discount. I have checked the discount for March and it really wasn't that much. :hyper: I'm so excited:hyper:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tiggerlover91

Tiggerlover91 DIS Veteran

Codes for May seem to come out in February and March. In Feb it comes out for anyone, in March it seems to be for FL residents. I can't tell you if the codes are better for May than March as I only travel to Disney in May. Just keep an eye out on MOUSESAVERS
    for those fabulous discounts! :hyper: :tongue:

Have fun planning!

Denise :wave:

4. Snoozan

Snoozan Really IS a good girl!

The discount code for May 2004 came out in March 2004 - I remember that because I planned a unanticipated trip as I couldn't pass up the the great room rates or Airfares that came out at the time. I think the room rates were the same as the value season code that just came out for Jan-April. The $55/nite for value resorts/$85 for mods. Between the $55 rate and the $115 R/T airfare on SW, my May trip cost me next to nothing as I always have extra park tickets on hand. And, I got my car rental for 4 days for $85 thru National and we got a Rendevous! I doubt I'll ever beat that deal.

5. bettyann29

bettyann29 <font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..

Thanks to this post you guys just saved me $458!!! I booked a room yesterday because Im hoping to visit in March and figured I better go ahead and book the room in case I can go and was paying $109 per night and with the code listed on mousesavers Im now paying $79 per night!! woohoo.... you guys are great! Now I just hope I get to go!

6. soft_spell

soft_spell Earning My Ears

thanks snoozan I think that if I go in May I will be better off. Those discounts really help don't they. I hope that you get to go bettyann, you will have a blast! That is an awesome amount to save. :crazy:

7. bettyann29

bettyann29 <font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..

oops just realized I only saved $300 with the code.. but still a great amount of savings.. thats $300 more I will have for eating!!