When Do Magic Bands Ship?

Nfragoso

Earning My Ears
We are arriving next Sunday the 5th and when I look online, it still says that my magic bands will ship soon...this seems a little odd to me?

IDK when you booked, but they are usually sent 3-4 weeks before your trip. I got message about 4 days ago that mine were shipped. Are you staying on property or did you purchase them separately or something? I know last year mine were waiting at the hotel when I got there because we got invited close to our trip to beta test, and there wasn't enough time to ship them. Maybe someone else that has more info will be more helpful, but I would think you should have gotten them if they were shipping them to you.

We are staying at Old Key West which we booked in June. I got my park tickets through orbitz in july when they were running a deal. I have since linked everything on the mydisneyexperience site, including customizing our magic bands and booking fast passes.

Ours came about 3 weeks ahead, so it seems like yours are either just coming late or they are shipping directly to your hotel??? Are you positive that you selected for them to ship to your house? If so hopefully they will arrive before you leave!

Ours came about 3 weeks ahead, so it seems like yours are either just coming late or they are shipping directly to your hotel??? Are you positive that you selected for them to ship to your house? If so hopefully they will arrive before you leave!

How do you make that selection?

How do you make that selection?

At least what I experienced was when I was customizing the Magic Bands there was all the color choosing stuff you do, and then I think either on that page or the next page was an option to have it ship to your house/mailing address or have them go straight to your Disney hotel you will be staying at.

Just noticed that OP's trip was beginning of October, so any help being given now is not helping them.
Maybe someone else will benefit from it though.

We arrive on 11/21 and I just got my bands yesterday. I would give a call and make sure they have those expedited and sent straight to your resort! :)

We have six rooms booked starting 11/21 - all of us got our bands except for one sister and her family who live in NM. I checked MDE (I manage everything) and they showed shipping soon. I called the number at the bottom of the MDE website to see when they would be shipped. Well, they were actually on hold because her name in the room reservation system was spelled Meagan and on MDE it was spelled Megan. They corrected it and set them out to ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter