Hi, everyone! I'm hoping you can tell me when I should start looking for my DVC resale. I want 150 points at OKW. I will not be able to go to WDW until next fall (2004) I want June or August use year because we always vacation in the fall. What should my strategy be? Should I look this summer for a stripped OKW? It seems like those are about the only ones getting through now. I would like to hold off paying the 10K+ as long as possible, but the recent posts about resales not going through has me worried that if I wait too long I'll end up paying so much more. I'd really like to pay $68ish per point. ANY advice would be GREATLY appreciated!