When do I find out my work location?

smarttman

Earning My Ears
I posted before, and I see a lot of people who are doing the Fall internship are already learning of their work assignments. I have not received anything like that, and I was wondering if someone could tell me when/how I am supposed to find out?

People are finding out by having someone who is currently working for Disney searching for their names on the cast member website. It's usually pretty general information (such as Magic Kingdom custodial), and you'll find out your specific area (such as Tomorrowland, etc) once you get there.

People are finding out by having someone who is currently working for Disney searching for their names on the cast member website. It's usually pretty general information (such as Magic Kingdom custodial), and you'll find out your specific area (such as Tomorrowland, etc) once you get there.

You should not ask someone to do this, they can get in trouble for it. They're not supposed to share. You find out on check in day.

Thanks for the info. I just wish I knew who my roommates were and where I'm working before I arrived

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter