• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When do I contact CRO with my specific room requests?

monkeychicbatik

Earning My Ears
When do I contact CRO with my specific room requests, do I call or fax? Should I instead contact the specific resort? Any help would be appreciated? :rose:

Make them when you make your reservations. If you've made the reservation, call back and add your requests.

Thanks! I've already made them so I'll call back today. I see you are a cast member, I used to be myself back in the late 80's and early 90's. Worked at the Monster Sound Show at MGM and later in animation. So much has changed since I've been there, I'm a little overwhelmed. This time I'm bringing my wife and 5 year old daughter, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower1:

we tried just taking what they give - sometimes that can be fun - and a surprise - just an idea...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter