When do I become a veteran?

Nana Sue

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>
I have been registered for four years now and lurked before that. My question is, when am I considered a DIS veteran? There are some people on this board who registered much later than I did who are considered veterans. I imagine it goes by the number of posts you make and some people have thousands of posts. Do they spent all their time on these boards? How do they do it? I have other things to do and other web sites to visit.

you will just have to post rather than peek!
see if you can manage it today .

GOOD LUCK

:cool: :cool: :cool: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by pmcpmc
you will just have to post rather than peek!

peepwallA.gif

At least respond to these answers! You'll be one post closer!::MickeyMo

I have been wondering the same thing Nana Sue, when do I become a veteran? Thanks for the post.:) I see I have a ways to go.
"Montana Minnies":Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I have been registered since 2000 and have more than 75 posts. I got tired of the "Welcomed Guest" label, so I just edited the tag myself! :tilt:

You're almost a veteran. Just a few more posts :)

Jecca, your tag was changed manually to add the DIS sponsor logo, so the automatic change to DIS Veteran was overrided.

Dan, I was talking about the confused part. :p

Thanks, Lisa, for the answer. Now I get it! But you know what? I'll take my Tag Fairy tag any day over an automatic switch to boring ol' DIS Veteran.

Thanks, Tag Fairy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter