When do get your tickets from Virign

stokey

Earning My Ears
Hi we are travelling with virgin on 14th may - when should we receive our tickets anyone travelling in may had their tickets. Last time we went with virgin we had our tickets about a week after paying the balance. Thanks for your help.

Sue

We've got an e-ticket this time, but I think in the past we do normally get them fairly shortly after paying.

We got our tickets about 10 days before we travelled.

We fly on the 23rd April and our tickets came on the 2nd April.

Have a great holiday!!!

Sue,
As far as I am aware tickets are dispatched approximately 3 weeks prior to departure. I have usually got my tickets around this time or even closer if they go through a travel agent.
Claire :D

WE ARE GOING ON THE 2ND OF MAY , AND WE HAD A PHONECALL TODAY(9TH APRIL) FROM VIRGIN SAYING THAT OUR TICKETS HAD BEEN POSTED TODAY , HOPE THIS HELPS

were off on the 9th of may, and havent heard or received anything as yet, good thread, I was gonna post on this subject tonight but you beat me to it!!!.

Jules

Hi,
We fly on 27th April and got our tickets last Saturday.After checking I noticed on the car hire voucher that we pick up our car from Las Vegas...which is a bit inconvenient as we fly into LAX!!
Rang Virgin and they sent a replacement voucher....which said just the same thing..!! Rang again Tuesday and they are going to send yet another voucher hopefully correct this time..!

Mick.

:smooth:

Hi thanks for the replies I feel a lot better now. Hopefully we should get them in a couple of weeks.

Sue

LOl okay so now im starting to panic!!!, we havent heard a thing from virgin, my motherinlaw flies out the day before us(to canada) and has had her tickets for 3 weeks!!.
OKay I'll give it a week and then i'll phone them!

Jules

Hi,

We fly three weeks today, 3rd May. And we got our tickets yesterday, really feel like we are going now HE HE!!!!

Hi

When you get your tickets may depend on who you booked with. This is because some companies have contracts with airlines which mean they have to print the tickets within 3 days of booking (or something similar).

I wouldn't worry unless there's less than 2 weeks til departure and you don't have your tickets.

In a worst case scenario they can probably arrange to have the tickets sent to the airport for you to pick up there.

Rachael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter