When do 2012 bookings open up?

Sorahana

DIS Veteran
DF and I are thinking about switching over to doing our honeymoon at DisneyWorld instead of doing a Disney Cruise (due to DF's job he may not be able to get the time off) and for what we're paying for the 4 night cruise, I figure we could spend a week in WDW for (and I like WDW in January as it is, would be easier time for us to go).

So when do bookings for 2012 open up? I already have the cruised booked, but I want to be able to cancel that and book a DisneyWorld vacation instead asap.

Thanks!

Congrats!!

Packages for WDW don't start up until August, I think room only is a little earlier than that, but I'm not sure.

You can book a room only reservation now by calling Disney (can't book online this early). Your room will be quoted at 2011 rates and adjusted once the 2012 rates are released, which should be some time in August ;). Room only ressies require a deposit of 1 night's room rate + tax with the balance due at check in. If you want to book a package or book online, you will have to wait until the new rates come out. Packages require a deposit of $200 with the balance due 45 days prior to arrival. Good luck and congratulations on your upcoming wedding :).

Congrats!!

Packages for WDW don't start up until August, I think room only is a little earlier than that, but I'm not sure.

You can book a room only reservation now by calling Disney (can't book online this early). Your room will be quoted at 2011 rates and adjusted once the 2012 rates are released, which should be some time in August ;). Room only ressies require a deposit of 1 night's room rate + tax with the balance due at check in. If you want to book a package or book online, you will have to wait until the new rates come out. Packages require a deposit of $200 with the balance due 45 days prior to arrival. Good luck and congratulations on your upcoming wedding :).

Thank you both for the information! I'll have to give them a call then and get some pricing info :).

Thank you both for the information! I'll have to give them a call then and get some pricing info :).

I forgot to mention that your room will be quoted at the highest rate for 2011 (peak or holiday season), so January rates for 2012 should be quite a bit less than what you're quoted :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter