• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

when did you get you voucher??

I received several today and thought it was a mistake. I won both the Superbowl promotion and a local NBC promotion here in the DC area and received 5 passes between me and my wife (slightly different address). I assume I can only use one but was wondering if I can use 2 because they were different contests?...........but the passes are the same.

Registered but never got a "you won" email so I was surprised when DH brought it in today. I live in West Central Louisiana.

It totally looks like junk mail.

I've seen AL and GA posted as not getting them yet. Are there any others? Maybe they haven't hit the deep south yet.

Got mine today, Big Surprise because I didn't think I won anything:cool1:

I'm in Upstate NY

I'm in Virginia and I got mine in the mail yesterday! Since yesterday was also my birthday it was like I got an extra birthday present in the mail

Clukas:

What did the NBC ones look like? My husband entered that one and we were wondering if the NBC ones had the names and addresses on them too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter