When did the TTA become the Peoplemover again??

kaligal

DIS Veteran
The signage surprised me. I'm sure it was discussed here, but I missed it.

I'm fine with the change, but it takes me so long to change (still slipping up and calling Hollywood Studios "MGM") and I finally think of it as the TTA...and they go and change it back.

Still, it's a good change. :)

is this newish or did I just totally miss it?

That's good news! Although I occasionally slip up and call it the "Wedway" and DS's look at me funny, I can usually remember "TTA"... When I'm with my brothers though, we still always call it the Wedway! :rotfl:

1) We are glad for the name change.
2) Could never get used to the TTA title.
3) After all, this a WALT RIDE, and the name is a classic.

or are they still using the stinky new one?

I sure missed lines like, now approaching mickeys star traders,
Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow..... on our last visit

There are signs with both names:

DSCN2600.jpg

DSCN2598.jpg

I think the park map still called it TTA.

That is GREAT news! I never liked TTA either. My daughter (who is 12 and born after it was renamed TTA) calls it People Mover too! :thumbsup2

Still with the new sountrack. Mr. Morrow is paged but doesn't have to call anyone. :(

No WED anything. It's the TTA Peoplemover. I don't know what were supposed to call it now. Peoplemover sounds good to me, but it's too much typing and I don't know how to abbreviate. PPM? It's been TTA for so long.

Usually Disney will new and improve something and I'm just rolling my eyes, but this isn't bad. Sometimes they get it right and Tomorrowland with the better SM and Peoplemover is an example. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter