• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When Cast Members get bored.

Cute. I wonder though, if Disney catches wind of it if they will get in trouble and possibly fired? I saw how some of your were warning one young lady who just started working for Disney.

I would also recommend removing the "disney cast members" from the title. You could put "disney fans" instead. Why risk associating your employment with a youtube video?

Cute video, but I worry for you.

I don't understand why they would point out that they are cast members. What you post on line can affect your job. I was watching the Jeff Probst show and a girl posted a picture of her and her mother at a relatives party and the mother really was not doing anything but she got fired. Coke bottles would have been better then beer bottles. By putting his name on the YouTube video you can find out everything about him. I found out what job he does at Disney. Definitely should think about this video! Hope his friends did not mind him posting this.

I think the video is cute, but Disney might not appreciate the words "Cast Members" on a video that features beer bottles. I'd put "Cast Members playing root beer bottles" in the info, just to be safe. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter