When Can You Make FP+ Selections for MSEP?

shaycamp21

DIS Veteran
We are 38 days out I have tried to change one of our MK FP+ selections for MSEP but it doesn't show up as an option. Do I have to wait until 30 days out? I know it is not the best use of a FP+ option but Splash will be down when we are visiting and with 2 days at MK (we are rope drop people) I think we will have the opportunity to experience most of what we want and I like the idea having somewhat reserved seating for the parade. When does it become available?

We leave for our trip today and I still can't make fp+ reservations for the MSEP on sat Feb 1st :(. I saw on another post that it could possibly show up as late as the first day of the month...keep checking, hope you are able to get your reservations!

you can use a fastpass for a parade? is it for better seating? or is that not MSEP?

Yes, as delmar said, it's in the Hub facing the castle. It was great when we did it in February.

OP, it opens up (if the past is any predictor) either a week or so before, or for the month on one set day.

To get my day to show up I had to change the time of the FP+ I already had to the same time as the parade. Then when I switched the experience it came up.

Late Feb is definitely not up. I just tried for a day that I have not made any FP+ at all for yet. 23rd is not open. Grrr.

Where does it show up- just where you make your regular selections? Does it count as one of your regular FP+s?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter