When can you enter MK for Halloween Party

RustyKan

Earning My Ears
:confused3
Hi
Tried to post this before but it got lost somehow.
We'll be at Mickey's NSSHP this Friday :cool1: . We had reservations at 4:30 at Crystal Palace. However, when I called to reconfirm everything, I was told my reservations were for the 12th. (We leave the 10th) We had reservations so we could enter the park on our Halloween tickets, have dinner, let the kids ( 3 & 6) ride and then do the party and leave earlyish.
Reservations could not help us (even though they made the mistake) because dinner was full.
Will we have to wait until 7 to enter the park? Any suggestions? Thanks so much.

i read you can go in with your mnsshp ticket at 4:00. you might have to hang out in adventureland for a little bit while they empty the park of the regular day guests. i wouldn't worry about not getting in to crystal palace that night, you can always go another time :)

We were only having dinner in the park because the agent suggested it when I bought the Halloween tickets. He said if you don't have dinner reservations you have to wait until 7 to enter. Does anyone have info about this? Why would we have to wait in Adventure Land ? Do the rides stay open from 6 to 7 or does everything close down? Thanks again.

We entered easily at 4:30 and did many attractions 9/30. We were herded into Adventureland and Frontierland at 6PM. (LAST yr. it was Tommorrowland.) This may help w. dining plans. We ate at Pecos Bills. Crowded and OK food, I guess. Lots of kids were changing into costumes in the restrooms!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter