When can we book for Jan/Feb 2013?

PrincessEmilysMommy

Mouseketeer
I thought we could book a whole year in advance? I really want to book our trip and get the ball rolling but it says you can only make reservations for check ins by Dec 31st.
Anyone know when they'll open up 2013?

You can call the reservations number and book a room only right now, but you can't book a package until the new 2013 package prices are released. (which is usually in August/ Sept) You just have to hang in a little bit to book a package for next year. (we're in the same boat as you...I'm SO ready to be able to book!!!!)

You could go out to All Ears website www.allears.net and subscribe to their emails..... they're always good at keeping everyone posted!! :thumbsup2

You can book a room only up to 499 days in advance and they will quote you the highest rack rate for that season. You put down one night's deposit.

In August, when the rates for the following year come out, they adjust the rates accordingly and you can upgrade to a package.

Wow August seems so far from now. We were trying to decide between Dec, Jan or Feb and price factors into our decision. So for now I'll book for Dec and if we get a better offer for Jan or Feb, we'll change it.

We are in the same boat! Planning a HUGE family trip about 16 people all -together for November 2013. I emailed a question to the general box the other day and they responded saying August of this year! I can't wait...we are planning already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter