• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

when can we book for 2012....?

aaronandterri

<font color=darkorchid>We love disney!<br><font co
how far ahead can you book when will they release the 2012 dates, im hoping to plan a big trip that year.!
thanks terri x

Very late September, for existing castaway club Gold and Platinum cruisers. Note this excludes the Fantasy.

So here's a puzzling question. If I'm on the Magic in late September (on the WBTA) and that cruise is my 5th cruise making me gold after that sailing, would I be able to book 2012 cruises while onboard, or will I have to wait until we get off the ship on Oct 2nd?

So here's a puzzling question. If I'm on the Magic in late September (on the WBTA) and that cruise is my 5th cruise making me gold after that sailing, would I be able to book 2012 cruises while onboard, or will I have to wait until we get off the ship on Oct 2nd?

To close to call on that, the only thing is to ask the onboard reservations, depends if they update you on embarkation or disembarkation.

So close its worth a try.

Is there is an update for this? I haven't been on the cruise boards much since our Baltic in July and when I searched everything containing the numbers 2, 0, 1, & 2 showed up!

Is there is an update for this? I haven't been on the cruise boards much since our Baltic in July and when I searched everything containing the numbers 2, 0, 1, & 2 showed up!

There is a discussion going on about this in this thread.

HTHs! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter