When can off-site guests enter a park during morning EMH?

SJSloan

DIS Veteran
We are staying off-site and are visiting HS during a day where morning EMH is offered. I generally avoid any EMH park, however, it is my step-daughter's birthday and her choice is HS so off to HS we shall go.

Are off-site guests prevented from entering until the EXACT opening time? Or do they allow off-site guests to enter earlier, say 15 minutes or so early?

I believe the offsite guests have to wait until the normal opening time for the park. EMH is only for resort guests, but then again I could very well be wrong because those staying offsite can stay for night time EMH to just walk around and shop, but they cannot go on any rides...not sure if this is the same for morning EMH.

Thank you. That's what I assumed, however I know the parks often open 10-15 minutes before offical opening on non-EMH days so I thought it could be the case on EMH days and would possibly be able to enter slightly earlier then opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter