When can I make ressies?

Lover_of_Disney

Mouseketeer
When can you make plans for a trip! We are going to Disney this September but will be going on a huge trip in September of 2004. We have budgeted nearly 15,000 and want to get the most out of this trip! When can travel agents start working on reservations, etc??

Thanks

AE

With 15,000.00 you need to think about DVC and have 39 years to vacation.:p

I totaly agree with luv, but, how long are you staying for this trip? How many people?. Depending on where you stay 15,000 could get you two full months or more.

With 15, 000 I could stay at wdw for at least 6 months straight, what a trip.

Have fun.

Scott

We are thinking about joining DVC but we wanted this trip to completely be pampered. My husband will be finishing at intense residency program and it is our treat to one another. We were thinking about the Grand Plan but opted not to since we wouldn't take advantage of the recreation! We wanted to stay two weeks at either the Beach Club Concierge or Boardwalk Inn Concierge. We also wanted to take full advantage of some of the wonderful Disney Dining Options!!

I just made my reservations today for Jan. 2004. Since the rates are not out yet they booked my at the current rate for the WL and the CM told me that they will change it for the 2004 rates. I can also apply any discount codes later on. So this way I have the room and now I can play the discount code game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter