• Controversial Topics on DISboards.com. Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

When can I make reservations?

MarthaTracks

Earning My Ears
I'm a Silver Castaway member that booked for the July 14, 2013 cruise on the Dream. It was my understanding that we can make advanced reservations at the 90 day mark. My planning center states that I can't check in and make reservations until April 30th. Tomorrow marks 90 days according to the countdown on the planning center page. Do I need to call to make my reservations or will it autocorrect itself? I want to make Remy and Palo Brunch reservations and don't want to miss my window of opportunity.

I'm a Silver Castaway member that booked for the July 14, 2013 cruise on the Dream. It was my understanding that we can make advanced reservations at the 90 day mark. My planning center states that I can't check in and make reservations until April 30th. Tomorrow marks 90 days according to the countdown on the planning center page. Do I need to call to make my reservations or will it autocorrect itself? I want to make Remy and Palo Brunch reservations and don't want to miss my window of opportunity.

For a silver CC member your window opens at midnight eastern time 90 days out from your cruise. I would log into the DCL site after midnight Apr 15. You should be able to do your Palo/excursion stuff at that time. If it doesn't work, I'd be calling DCL at opening that same morning asking why.

As you know it's 90 Days

This is from the Disney web page
Castaway Club Levels:
Platinum Castaways: 120 days in advance
Gold Castaways: 105 days in advance
Silver Castaways: 90 days in advance
First Time Cruiser: 75 days in advance

You can book at 12:01 am EST.

They sometimes forget you are a Castaway Club member call them and see if they have you listed as one.

Thank you. I had to call for something else so I asked. Well so apparently you can't book anything in advance until the cruise is paid for in full. So tomorrow we should be able to pay for the remaining portion of the cruise and then be able to book everything else. That and they had issues with my reservation due to a system glitch they experienced last week when we booked the cruise.

Thank you. I had to call for something else so I asked. Well so apparently you can't book anything in advance until the cruise is paid for in full. So tomorrow we should be able to pay for the remaining portion of the cruise and then be able to book everything else. That and they had issues with my reservation due to a system glitch they experienced last week when we booked the cruise.

Yes, your cruise has to be paid in full in order to book excursions and adult dining. However, you do not have to be paid in full to do your online checkin and select your PAT. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter