When can I make ADRs?

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
My 180 days is coming up in a couple of weeks. However, I thought that the system was down until mid-December. I usually have restaurants picked out way in advance, but I'm just now starting to think about it. If I can't make ADRs for another month or so then I'm not going to worry too much about it. Thanks!

My 180 days is coming up in a couple of weeks. However, I thought that the system was down until mid-December. I usually have restaurants picked out way in advance, but I'm just now starting to think about it. If I can't make ADRs for another month or so then I'm not going to worry too much about it. Thanks!

Currently you can not make reservations past March 22nd. The exceptions are CM, CRT and V&A to which the regular 180 (or 180+10) rules still apply. There is a sticky at the top of the Restaurant Board that has all the updated information. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter