When booking DVC Rentals using Disney Card

If booking DVC through Disney as a cash reservation, it would fall under the same rules as Disney resort reservations. If booking a DVC Rental through a DVC Member or broker, no. Any specials would only apply to reservations booked directly through Disney Resorts.

No interest for six months is only for vacation packages.

No interest for six months is only for vacation packages.

When you rent points, it's a transaction between two private individuals. Even if there's a broker involved, you're still not doing business with Disney.

So, you would not be eligible for any promotion that Disney offers on resort reservations.

I occasionally get no interest on purchases other than actual vacation packages. The one example that comes to mind is anytime I've purchased OTUP, they came up as no interest for 6 months. But, it's rare & other than the OTUP, I haven't noticed a pattern to why certain things qualify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter