• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When booking a package....

Mindy71

Mouseketeer
I want to book our trip ASAP, however my daughter wants to bring a friend & she's not sure which one yet. In the past, when I've booked through Costco, I believe I had to specify each individual by name & each park ticket was assigned a name. How does it work if we don't know who the ticket will go to?? .....or do I just book the people I know for sure & then buy the extra ticket separately later?

.....or am I not remembering correctly & you don't have to have a name to each ticket???

I would think it would depend on who you are booking through... does your package include air? or are you driving? If its Costco you might want to call them. I have found their travel people to be really helpful.

If your only booking the hotel and tickets then it won't really matter if you add another person later (unless its a room capacity issue) so I would book the hotel. Unless its a package that includes breakfast and lanyards like the costco deal.

Though I am always one to buy everything separate... some of the package deals have some good extras.

We bought our tickets through the Disney website for our trip this past November, didn't have to enter names for each voucher. They do add the names at the park though...

I always book tickets & hotel through Costco, but book the flights separately.

Then I would be tempted to call Costco Travel and see how hard it will be to add another at a later date.

I know I can just buy an extra ticket later if I have to. I guess my question was, can I book my package without assigning a name to each ticket. I couldn't remember.

No, you have to give names for each member of your party (even if they are under 3 and don't require a ticket). You can, however, change the name/s later if your plans/ party change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter