When Avatars Come True

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
For a while now, I've had monkey knife fighting as my avatar, although it probably makes no sense to anyone other than hard-core Simpsons fans. It's a reference to the amount of time that I spend in international waters...in one episode, Homer and his friends steal Mr. Burns's yacht so they can go to international waters where anything is legal...a boxing match between Mike Tyson and Secretariat, a man marrying a cow and getting a basket of illegal fireworks as a wedding present, and broadcasting major league baseball with only implied oral consent. And then of course, as Homer says, there are the simple joys of monkey knife fighting. Whenever we sail and pass Jetty Park, I always ask hubby, "Are we far enough out for monkey knife fighting now?" It's become our little in-joke.

Well, now it has become reality!

monkeysmall.jpg

Sadly, I don't have photoshop to add the switchblade into their grimy little paws, but check out the fight on my back and notice the Magic in the upper left corner. Be careful what you joke about because God has a wicked sense of humor.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That is too funny! And welcome home, by the way! Glad to hear you had smooth sailing across the Atlantic.

So now it's When Avatars Attack!!!!:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

well technically - if it's going to be a monkey knife fight - they both need knives...
like this:
monkey2.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!! Classic!

(although..seriously...in your place, I think I would have been shrieking at levels only dogs would have heard)

I felt perfectly safe, as I was employing the "Duck and Cover" method of self-protection. Civil Defense says it will work in case of nuclear attack and South Park says it works for volcano eruptions, so I was certain that it would be appropriate for a monkey knife fight too!

(Actually I was in terror, especially when someone yelled, "Look! He's pulling her hair out!" Hubby claims that I kept repeating, "You BETTER be getting a picture of this." Hey, if I had to go through that trauma, there had better be a photographic payoff!)

Where in the world were you?????????? :lmao:

Great shot and may I add you are very brave!!!

che

I was in Gibraltar on the transatlantic cruise. I finally finished my trip report, so you can see the whole story if you click the link in my signature. The monkeys just wander wild there, and they have no fear of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter