• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When at MK, where do you go first....

We have done Pooh first, then Dumbo (possibly never again), carousel Philharmagic, then Tomorrowland for TTA and Buzz. But since Space Mountain is open now, I expect that DH will be running to tomorrowland with his tail on fire!

We usually do a couple of rope drops at MK on our trips. The first rope drop we always head straight to Fantasyland (Dumbo, Peter Pan, Snow white, Pooh, carrousel, tea cups). Our 2nd day we start in Tomorrowland (Space, Buzz, TTA, then usually Buzz a couple more times lol).

We've only been three times, and each time we went a different way. I guess if we were yearly visitors, we might get into the habit of going to one ride first. If it were only my choice, I would always head for Splash Mountain first.

We start in adventureland and work our way around. In March we did send a "runner" to get FPs for SM.

POTC, FP Splash, Thunder Mountain, Peter Pan

We don't do Space Mountain because DH doesn't fit very well. Though I'm sure we'll ride it once this trip just to see the changes.

Family tradition for 34 years and 3 generations.....It's A Small World is always 1st!
Lame? Yes, I know.
But it's tradition, whatcha gonna do?:rotfl:

we FP Splash, BTMRR, Pirates or FP Space if the time is up, Pirates and HM, ride Splash

Past few trips.... Jungle Cruise. I freaking love that ride and it cracks me up every time! I love the cheesy-ness of it. Aw man.... can't wait to go on it in November now.

We like to ease into our trip, so we start with a leisurely stroll down Main Street, taking in all of the sights, sounds, and smells. Maybe a PhotoPass picture or two in front of the castle. Then off to Tomorrowland for a trip on my wife's favorite ride, TTA. Then after that we just go where the mood takes us.

After I take a moment on main street to gaze at the castle its off to POC everytime!!! 71 days I will be doing just that!!:goodvibes

These are so interesting to read! Since we don't have kids we have completely different priorities, so the thought that people would head to fantastyland first never even registered.

We always go to SM first, then book it over to the other mountains. We fastpass one then ride the other. After that, it's all by ear -- Haunted Mansion is a must do of course, as is a Dole Whip, but those never require scheduling for the time periods we go.

We go right down main street then head to Adventure Land. Used to be Jungle Cruise first but now its usually MC. Last trip we did a few days in the MK so we started the 2nd day where we left off in Fantasy Land. It was very weird to be there in the morning. I was thrown off time all day.

If you get there first thing in the morning go straight to Fantasyland. You can knock out Peter Pan before the line gets too long, then off to wherever really.

We always go to Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin first. It was my DS6's favorite ride when he was a baby, so we still do it first.

I go to Fantasy Land first. My reasoning is, especially if we make a trip in July, I don't like to wait long for short rides. I enjoy Snow White, Winnie the Pooh, etc... When you go to Fantasy Land first thing, you can hit all the rides in an hour or less depending on time of year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter