When are you going to Disney Land?!

fruit_smoothie

I'm smooth like SmO0tHieZzzz
Gosh I wish I was going..so anyway release your excitment here and shout out when you get to go to an AWESOME theme park with mickey in the great warm CALIFORNIA! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Which hotel are you all staying at? I heard there was a hotel in DisneyLand that had a HUGE chocolate fountain..is that true or just a rumor since as of right now I really feel like a good chocolate bar or something!

We are going on May 26th for a day and staying at my brother's place for the weekend. In July, we are arriving in Anaheim on the 9th and staying at the Howard Johnson for the week. I have never been to Disneyworld but, from what I hear I think I like the convenience of having my hotel and food places so close to the resort. So, I probably won't ever make the trip to Orlando anytime soon. I heart my Disneyland Resort. :love:

Cool :D Lucky you! I want to go soon :( Are you a big thrill seeker or an event catcher OR a child amuser lol thats usually how I classify people who go to disney parks for you either take the kids for they love it, you go for the parades ect. you go for the rides. Personally I go for the rides :D :goodvibes

We fly out on the 30th June till the 18th July (arriving home on the 19th). We are staying at the newly refurbished Sheraton Park hotel (formerly The Coast).
This is our 3rd trip to Anaheim and we love it, we went to WDW last year and didn't enjoy it apart from Discovery Cove and we won't go back there again.
Love Ella

Oh cool! Yea I'm not really sure which I like best I'm assuming since you all that are here are on the californian disneyland forum you'd all probably say DL lol anyway I hope you have fun :D :cool1:

June 25th - July 5th. Staying at the new Double Tree, two days at disneyland, with a possible third (still planning that out). We're also heading to San Diego for a couple of days.

darren

June 17-25 for us; staying at Paradise Pier. It's our first DL trip and the excitement is starting to build. Just wish POTC would be open when we are there and that we'd be able to see Fantasmic! at least once, but both look like they won't be happening.

Although we haven't been to DL yet, I'm still thinking I prefer WDW--much larger and SO MANY MORE food choices. We'll be at WDW August 13-21 for free dining--we're totally excited about it. (As well as looking forward to spending Christmas at WDW this year, too!)

fruit_smoothie said:
Cool :D Lucky you! I want to go soon :( Are you a big thrill seeker or an event catcher OR a child amuser lol thats usually how I classify people who go to disney parks for you either take the kids for they love it, you go for the parades ect. you go for the rides. Personally I go for the rides :D :goodvibes

We go for the rides! My son is 12 years old. No child amusing here. He has always been a thrill seeker since the first time we took him. If it is a new parade we watch it otherwise we are riding and shopping all day. We have never done a character breakfast or dinner because my son is a very picky eater and has no interest in it at all. Never stayed onsite either. My family would rather save the money and stay at a moderate hotel and have more money to spend in the park. :teeth:

Yea I <333 Rides! I would live in a theme park if I could but yea the tummy drops and the point where your flying and get the feeling and all that is a fave of mine! :cool1:

We leave August 27 (day after our wedding) for a BIG family trip for 6 days. :cheer2:

We are all staying at the Candy Cane Inn (I can't wait to stay there after all of the great things I have heard).

I definately go for the rides and the fireworks :)

I am a WDW girl, but I am really looking forward to spending some time at the Disneyland resort.

Sending some pixie dust your way so that you can go soon. pixiedust:

We are driving from Az on Sept 22 and driving home Sept 30, this wil be our first trip to Disneyland and we well I know I am soooo EXCITED :cool1:

We leave May 30th and stay at DLH till June 2. We are coming from Vegas. I can't wait. I've been to WDW recently but haven't been to DL for 4-5 years. So, haven't been to CA. Plus, friend I am taking as never been to theme park. We are both very excited!!! Having an Apple computer, I even have the disney trip counter widget! :cool1:

We just got back from DL almost 2 wks ago and I am now beginning to plan our 2nd trip!! :banana: :banana:
We had an amazing time. DD4 and I went for the characters and fireworks. DH and DS7 were all about the rides :teeth: (Which I also LOVED!)
We stayed at the Fairfield Inn, which we really enjoyed. The staff was great and we had free internet, so I emailed pics to the g'parents every night.
We spent 4 days in Anaheim and 3 days in San Diego at the Bahia (which I do not recommend).
I cannot WAIT to go back! :love:

Wow! I can' t believe no one's going when we are!!! Maybe it will be all walk-ons!! (A girl can dream, right!)

We will be there fron June 11-14, and I cannot wait. :banana:

Andrea

fruit_smoothie said:
Which hotel are you all staying at? I heard there was a hotel in DisneyLand that had a HUGE chocolate fountain..is that true or just a rumor since as of right now I really feel like a good chocolate bar or something!

AAAHH,Someone is yanking your chain. I'm a chochalic myself, a Hersheys or a 3 Muskteers and a glass of COLD milk :cool1: .No,do visit the candy shoppe on Main Street,just north of the Penny Arcade. ;) I'm thinking(planning ) of taking my adopted g-son in Sept.Do me a BIG favor though,have FUNN!!! :thumbsup2

We're Disney Vacation Club Members (family of four: me, DH, DD8, DS4) & big fans of WDW.

Here's our itinerary for our upcoming trip:

June 4: Fly into San Diego stay @ Hotel Del Coronado (brunch in Crown Rm)
June 5: San Diego Zoo stay @ Holiday Inn - on the bay
June 6: Take Amtrak up the coast to Anaheim check in DL Hotel
June 7: DL Park (Tickets for Fantasmic Dessert Buffet - Balcony)
June 8-9: Continue exploring DL
June 10: Tickets for Discover the Magic Tour
June 11: Last day @ the parks
June 12: Fly out of LAX to Fort Myers, FL (Visit my aunt @ Sanibel Island)
June 13-16: Drive up to WDW stay @ Old Key West
June 17: Fly back home to Indiana

The kids know we're going to California, but we decided to surprise them about extending the trip to Florida. They think we'll be returning home when we leave LAX. :lmao: We're going to see how long it takes before they realize we're not going home. I can't wait!!! :rotfl2:

Why do we go to Disney? For everything! It's a great way to spend quality time with the family. :grouphug: :sunny:
Lisa

We are going Sept 23 - Sept 29 and staying at the Double Tree Suites Anaheim Convention Center.

I am so excited, I seem to be trawling the net looking for tips and planning advice all the time. Really wish we could stay onsite, however finances dictating, would prefer to save some money and use it for souveneirs and shopping for clothes.

We are from Sydney, Australia and we don't have Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree etc... so I am going to be doing some major shopping as well see Disneyland of course.

Not looking forward to the 14hr flight with a 2yo. Still it will all be worth it.

Cheers
Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter