When are you going? Looking for Park Buddies!!!

Back to the drawing board... had a wonderful time at home and now back to reality...

forgive my question but where is WBC???

Thinking "WBC" is Wyndham Bonnet Creek. (I've seen the acronym used several times around the DIS).

As for where it's located..... You know that sign for the Bonnet Creek Resort area across the street from the "Best Kept Secret" DVC Goofy sign behind EPCOT? It's down that road. Kind of next door to CBR.

Thinking "WBC" is Wyndham Bonnet Creek. (I've seen the acronym used several times around the DIS).

As for where it's located..... You know that sign for the Bonnet Creek Resort area across the street from the "Best Kept Secret" DVC Goofy sign behind EPCOT? It's down that road. Kind of next door to CBR.

aaahhh I know where Bonnet Creek is :) and planning a stay at the Waldorf Astoria next door to "WBC" :thumbsup2 :) in April... got some points to burn woohoooo

Booked my return flight for the 5th of Dec... still debating when I should get in... the 1st or the 2nd... decisions decisions!!!:guilty:

Decided on a last minute trip for the FW festival, super excited, especially since a lot of Christmas decorations will be up :santa:.

I'm going solo for the first time so I'd love to meet up to do some drinking round the world (or tasting yummy food).

Let me know if anyone's up for meeting up (PM me for my cell #). Right now, I'm planning on being at Epcot on Sat and Sun, althought I'm pretty flexible.

Can't wait!

Decided on a last minute trip for the FW festival, super excited, especially since a lot of Christmas decorations will be up :santa:.

I'm going solo for the first time so I'd love to meet up to do some drinking round the world (or tasting yummy food).

Let me know if anyone's up for meeting up (PM me for my cell #). Right now, I'm planning on being at Epcot on Sat and Sun, althought I'm pretty flexible.

Can't wait!

so jealous!:guilty:

Can't wait!

PM sent.

I'm basically going solo Nov. 28- Dec 3, it'd be cool to have someone to chill with

so jealous to all who are leaving and will be there this weekend... But I cannot complain I have 22 days !!!:love:

Will be solo 11/27 - 12/04 if anyone wants to hang out and maybe grab a cocktail or 2. Planning on hitting Universal 12/01 as well.

Larry

not going till may 26th to june 1st looking for a park buddy single guy 4o yrs old no kids so will be completely solo doing universal on the 27th if anyone wants to meet up preferably female no offense to the guys but i tend to get along better with women got enough guy friends need some women friends now lol:goodvibes

I'll be going solo in September. Would love to have someone to hang out with that week!

I'll be going solo in September. Would love to have someone to hang out with that week!

when in Sept!!! ... we were there the weekend after labor day this year and it was AWESOME!!!! the park was D E A D !!!!!:goodvibes

when in Sept!!! ... we were there the weekend after labor day this year and it was AWESOME!!!! the park was D E A D !!!!!:goodvibes

Probably the week after labor day. It will give me the time to save my money. I plan on booking after Christmas.

I will be there from the 9 to the 13th of december. I would love to meet some new people :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter