When are you going back....

Meg

The Hair Nazi
<font color=blueviolet size=4>...to school? :rolleyes: Ahhh... not that dreaded word... lol
Anyways, I'm going back the day after labour day (september 3rd I think). I sorta can't wait though cuz on september 6th I go for my road test to get my full license! yay! :bounce: I haven't got to the point where I wanna go back to school just to see my friends yet... hehe, i see most of them now so it's ok. This summer has been pretty fun, but I can't believe how fast it's gone by! It's felt soooo long & it's great!

Me too KittieKat! I go back Aug 29th! This summer went by sooo fast! I just got my school picture taken today, and I got my schedule and locker key! :( Man, it felt like just yesterday that I turned in my key!

September 5th or 6th, somewhere around there. I have to go back a week and a half after I come back from vacation!!

well I have you all beat...unfortunately!!
I start back August 16th..thats a week from tomorrow!! :( and we are starting pretty late..one year we started August 9th! but that year we got out b4 memorial day so it was ok!

I start college on the 7th of September :eek:

I'm terrified too Rhian ;)

I go back a Week from today. But then I have the rest of the week off then we get the rest of the week off then we go back on monday.

I go in the 5th on september to get my sched. and stuff and then i have off the 6th and then go in for a half day on the 7th. So, actually my fist full day isn't until the 10th.

I go back August 27, 3 days after my birthday. What a wonderful birthday present...:rolleyes:

Good luck to those of you entering college!

August 29th...I'm nervous cuz I'm going into high school... do you believe I'm not allowed to go to my freshman orientation cuz we have band practice that night!?:mad:

Good luck in college Rhian and Suzi!

I go back Sept 5th for classes- but I'll be at school pretty much everyday after Aug. 22 because I have field hockey practice, an orientation, getting new uniforms, and getting my books during that week and the week after that. Then it's just a couple of days of vacation, then school! I kinda wanna go back though- I'm really missing my friends and that kidna thing

Good Luck at college Rhain and PigSoldier- I'm sure you guys will do great!!:bounce:

september 3rd ill be a big bad 8th grader woohoo...no i want summer to go on forever!

I go back sept 5 but high school soccer starts august 23 and im so not looking foward to that
:(

<p align=center>:bounce: <font color=blueviolet size=4>Bumpin' this up for other people to answer.... :bounce:</p>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter