• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When are we getting our Marriott Dollars?!?

tinkerbell13

Mouseketeer
I am anxiously awaiting them, so post here when you get them! Please!
I have about 6 weeks till my trip, but I want them now!

I was wondering the same thing...did the test drive during the Feb. promotion and we need the Marriott certificate for a trip in late April! I just emailed Buick and I'll let you know what they say.

Karla B. :flower:

Yes, from the buick test drive. My poor mailman. I keep stalking him :love:
I can't wait to hear what Buick says...

I had kind of forgotten about that! I will keep looking here also!.........P

Me too, I received mine today except it expires on 10/2005....not too much time to redeem them. Oh well, wanted to use it during Christmas...but, I will find a place to go this Summer!

Did any of you get the second offer too? Thought maybe it was a mistake but they sent me an email about doing the same offer again. i think this one ends April 30th. Maybe my first one didn't go through and they sent another one?

Can anyone give me additional information on this. We're already using our marriot reward points for our August vacation, but need more to completely pay for the trip.

DebMcDonald said:
Can anyone give me additional information on this.
There was an offer back in Feb? if you did a test drive they would send $100 Marriot Bucks to be used on a 2 day stay. I don't see anything on the Buick site now though.

All of the boarders on my Scrapbook MB started getting theirs yesterday. I hope mine comes today!

I received an e-mail about the second Buick test drive but I didn't do it. It was one per family/household. I didn't understand why they sent an e-mail about another test drive though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter