When are the local schools on fall break?

cieslack

Mouseketeer
Trying to plan around "hell week". Does anyone know when the local schools have their breaks in October?

i googled and found 4 school districts that have days off in october.
since i am not a floridian, not sure if the school districts i found are near orlando.

the ones i noticed, have days of October 17-18-21-22. (various districts and dates in that range)

but i could be off base not knowing if they are in the near orlando area.

hopefully, some locals will be able to help you and answer your question.

i googled and found 4 school districts that have days off in october.
since i am not a floridian, not sure if the school districts i found are near orlando.

the ones i noticed, have days of October 17-18-21-22. (various districts and dates in that range)

but i could be off base not knowing if they are in the near orlando area.

hopefully, some locals will be able to help you and answer your question.

Best bet is to check the school districts zip code for their admin building and then pull up a zip code map on the net. You'll be able to see which of those zip codes are near Orlando/ Lake Buena Vista/ Kissemee.

no one else with any info?

what are the zip codes in orlando for the 4 school districts?

macraven said:
no one else with any info?

what are the zip codes in orlando for the 4 school districts?

I'm in Volusia county, we don't get a fall break. We get a day here and there, then thanksgiving 3days. I'm fairly certain most counties are the same here.

We are in Tampa (Hillsborough county) and the schools here are closed Monday, October 21st. Kids are also off the entire week of Thanksgiving.

Hope this helps...

Orange County schools are closed 10/24-25 & 10/28

Osceola County schools are closed 10/18 & 10/21-22

Seminole County schools are closed 10/14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter