• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When are Photopass pictures available for viewing?

nascarelbert

Earning My Ears
Spent the day at MK yesterday and wanted to confirm my pictures got uploaded (our personal camera is displaying an error message, so we're unexpectedly and scarily relying on Photopass this trip now). None of the photos are on the Photopass website yet. Should I be concerned?

Virtually immediately. Literally.

I would be concerned if they are not there by now. Photopass went realtime a few months ago.

Maybe you keyed your pass(es) in wrong?

Was there about six weeks ago. Some showed up within a few hours. Had one evening's and the next day's not show up for about two days. Also, when editing them after I was home, some would seem to disappear, but if I logged out and logged back in they were all there.

I would say after 36 hours or so, I might call just to alert them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter