when are parks decorated for christmas?

Should be, little elves come in the night after Halloween and decorate for Christmas. The resorts may not have their decorations up, from what I understand there is a sort of lottery for the deluxe resorts as to who gets to put them up first.

Yes. We went early Nov this year (arrived on Nov. 11th) and Christmas was already in full swing. Music, decorations, shows, Mickey's Christmas party. It's a lot of fun!

Thinking about planning our trip for Nov. 1-5 2017. Will they have up some of the decorations?

I really hope so! We're there until the 3rd.

Yes. We went early Nov this year (arrived on Nov. 11th) and Christmas was already in full swing. Music, decorations, shows, Mickey's Christmas party. It's a lot of fun!

You should be fine. This was our 4th Jersey week, & we arrived on the 4th this year & stuff was up and about...Mind you the Xmas tree outside of HS wasn't up until later I believe, so not quite 100% but enough to get you in the spirit for sure.

1 of those trips back in 2010 we arrived the night before Halloween, and just as @loves to dive stated it's magically changed from Halloween to Xmas..pixiedust: Just like that..LoL

Have a great trip!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter