When are most Spring Breaks?

thf913

Mouseketeer
I keep reading about the crowds during Spring Break. My question is when is everyone's Spring Break? We are going with my husband to a conference in Orlando 3/24-3/30 so our dates are fixed. This is actually a week before my son's Spring Break. I thought these dates were early for Spring Break but now I'm starting to wonder. Any thoughts?

I keep reading about the crowds during Spring Break. My question is when is everyone's Spring Break? We are going with my husband to a conference in Orlando 3/24-3/30 so our dates are fixed. This is actually a week before my son's Spring Break. I thought these dates were early for Spring Break but now I'm starting to wonder. Any thoughts?

Did you say-

Spring-BREAK-DISblue.jpg

The link below ought to help with approx. dates for the major colleges across the country-

http://www.tripsmarter.com/panamacity/springbreak/sbcalendar.htm

Happy reading!

Thanks! That link was very helpful. I'm also wondering about elementary, middle, and high schools.

Thanks! That link was very helpful. I'm also wondering about elementary, middle, and high schools.

Each can vary.

This topic comes up every year, and every year guests try to second-guess the crowds.
There are usually even POLLS about it, and nobody ever seems to be able to get a specific handle on the dates.

Just figure that WDW will be very, very busy during the weeks near the times in the link that I gave you.

Since your dates are fixed, why worry about it? That's when you're going.

The crowd calendar sites are pretty good at integrating ALL available data into the likely crowd levels. EasyWDW gives all your dates "8"s on their 10-point scale, so that means you won't get closed out of the park but you should plan for crowds. Undercover Tourist does give 10's to a couple of those days, but you can still pick the right park on the right day to have somewhat more manageable crowds.

And a good touring plan will still keep your wait times low.

We will be there March 10th - 17th. I usually watch the park hours to determine how busy it will be. During our week several of the parks have changed closing times by a couple of hours since the middle of January - ex: MK went from closing at 10pm or 11pm every night to closing at 12pm or 1am every night. From experience this told me Disney expects the parks to be very crowded.

Fla ( Hillsborough county) which is tampa area is March 12-16th I believe that most of Fl is off that week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter