When are Double Dip Cruises typically?

They show up alot in the summer months on 5 night cruises, but with both the dream and the fantasy it is hard to tell. I did a 4 night double dip in May 2008. Also the week before thanksgiving (at least i think it is always then) there is a double dip western carribean. Since not all of 2012s schedule is announced it is hard to tell what they are doing.

They started them in 2008 while the Magic was away. And have been adding more and more in as the years go by. They are very popular. But the only reason they did that was that CC needed to see some more traffic while the Magic was away. When they add the fantsay in the mix they may only have a few. :santa:

Thanks guys! I had a feeling they would become even more of a rarity with more ships. I've got my fingers crossed.

When should the remainder of 2012 be available?

We're booked on a 5 night Double Dip for Spring Break 2012. There were a couple of those itineraries in Mar 2012 (maybe April, too??) on the Dream.
The last several years they have also done a Western Caribbean with a Double Dip to CC in mid-Nov.

In the past there has often been a double-dip Western Caribbean cruise around the 2nd/3rd week in November since the Magic can't stop at Key West when the big boat race is going on. So I think there is a double-dip in November 2011.

The Western itinerary changes for 2012 with the Fantasy, to no longer stop at Key West, so it's possible that that double-dip may not continue.

the magic will go on a double dip when the magic couldnt make it to key west.
something going on in key west big boat show,big boat race etc.since the fantasy is not going to key west i wouldnt except any from the fantasy. havre to be on a short cruise on the dream

We were on the November 13th Western Caribbean and did not go to Key West due to a car show. I hear that this happens each year during this week. Also, I believe that August 16th? is a DD on the Dream!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter