Wheelchair Rentals At WDW

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by PaMom001, Nov 9, 2005.

1. PaMom001

PaMom001 <marquee><font color=red>Used to be good at dodgin

I know that WDW rents strollers, but, what about wheelchairs? My Mom had varicose vein surgery and everything went well until yesterday when she went into the hospital for a blood clot in the groin. That is where they went in and snaked something down to her calf. Someone mentioned to my Mom about loaning her a wheelchair for our trip down next month. If there is a wheelchair rental maybe we could do that instead of lugging the wheelchair to the airport and then to the hotel. Thanks in advance for the help.

2. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

Yes you can rent wheelchairs also electric ones. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

3. cometzero

cometzero Earning My Ears

Hi there is a DisAbility board here that has really hepful info about renting wheel chairs skooters ect, they also list what rides are more wheelchair friends, I just found them this week and they are a great bunch really knowledgble
    I hope you mom is doing better, I know that can be scarey,

4. PaMom001

PaMom001 <marquee><font color=red>Used to be good at dodgin

Thanks for the help. She's doing better. The dr.'s have given her the go-ahead for travel. She had to convince herself. Only 11 more days. :cool1: :Pinkbounc :jumping1: