Wheelchair question

Frootcakes

Earning My Ears
I had foot surgery Friday, but I am going to Chef Mickey's on Tuesday (to celebrate my 40th birthday and Mickey's birthday too!) How easy is it to negotiate Chef Mickey's in a wheelchair? Should we think about another restaurant?
We will probably be going to the Candlelight Processional the next week, and I was also wondering how I can get wheelchair accesible seating. Do I need to have a dinner package to sit in the wheelchair section, or can I wait in line?
Thanks in advance to anyone with answers-
Liz

We haven't been to Chef Mickeys in a few years, but I don't remember any particular problems with accessibility. You might want to call just to add the fact that you will have a wheelchair to the notation for your PS and then mention it again when you check in.
We have not been to the Candlelight Processional, but I have read posts that say you don't need to do a package for wheelchair seating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter