Wheel Chair Accessible rooms at Wyndham Hotel by Disney Springs

JºoºhnG

DIS Lurker but getting out a little more often now
It has been many years since I have posted here. After too long of time away from Disney World my wife and I are planning a trip back to Disney World. My wife has MS and is in a wheel chair. It is a Power chair. She would like to stay at the Wyndham Hotel just across from Disney Springs. That way she could just ride the new walkway to Disney Springs in her chair. Has anyone stayed in the W/C accessible room here and what was it like. Also I will probably be asking for more information as we continue are planning. Thanks all and it's good to be back....

Whether you get responses here or not, you might also want to check tripadvisor reviews

Thanks Kaytie... I have called the hotel and they advised they do have a W/C accessible room with a roll in shower but I was just wondering if anyone had stayed there and tell me how it was...I couldn't find any pictures of it on their website or tripadvisor... Thanks again

If, by chance, no one here comes along with information, I would love to see a trip report and any pix you would like to share after your trip.

Always good to have that info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter