• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's yummy at LTT lunch?

Toot Sweet

<font color=green>Bbgrizzle was eaten by a 5-foot
I've only been there for lunch once before. (We love the LTT dinner, but couldn't get in this time). Last time I got the pot roast and it wasn't that good. I'm not really a picky eater, but something about it wasn't tasty. What have you tried there and liked?

I would also like to know this. DH and I will be having a late lunch here on December 11th... before MVMCP.

It's been awhile, and so even though the menu descriptions are the same, the exact dish may be different. That said, I really liked the crabcakes. The folks who had the Colony Salad weren't impressed. William Penn Chicken Pasta got a thumbs up. Nothing else we had was on the current menu (or if it is, I don't remember it).

This was one of my favorite meals last trip! We went for lunch (didn't want to try the family style dinner since there are only 2 of us and not sure how that would work). I got the fried cheese for an appy... SO GOOD. I loved the cheddar nuggets. I got the sandwich heard round the world for entree - it was good and fine and I was glad it wasn't too big. I had the butter griddled pound cake for dessert - SO GOOD! I want to go back JUST for that. Oh and maybe the cheese :)

My fiance also loved his dessert - the one with the cherry chambord ice cream. He got the pasta for his entree and thought it was good but maybe a bad choice for lunch (too heavy).

This was one of my favorite meals last trip! We went for lunch (didn't want to try the family style dinner since there are only 2 of us and not sure how that would work). I got the fried cheese for an appy... SO GOOD. I loved the cheddar nuggets. I got the sandwich heard round the world for entree - it was good and fine and I was glad it wasn't too big. I had the butter griddled pound cake for dessert - SO GOOD! I want to go back JUST for that. Oh and maybe the cheese :)

My fiance also loved his dessert - the one with the cherry chambord ice cream. He got the pasta for his entree and thought it was good but maybe a bad choice for lunch (too heavy).

Oh! I got that butter griddled pound cake too! It was simply divine! I plan on getting that again! :banana:

The crab cakes are sooo good there! It is now the standard by which my husband judges all crab cakes, and none have come close.

The pilgrims feast was the best. I can't wait to go back to LTT.

They used to have and AWESOME salmon with griddled pumpkin bread, but it disappeared from the menu a few weeks ago. :mad: :sad1:

The Patriots Salad is outstanding.

We didn't expect much from lunch here, but it was very, very good.

The William Penn Chicken Pasta -- (applewood smoked bacon, mushrooms, marinated chicken, and basil with a creamy marinara) was wonderful.

And the ooey gooey toffee cake was one of the best desserts we had this trip. :worship:

Yum!

We had the Tavern Fried Cheese with marinara (it's not your typical cheese sticks!) and the Tri-corner sandwich. Both were very good! DSs had the Angus chuck cheeseburger, which they liked.

Tri-corner sandwich:
P1010256.JPG

cheeseburger:
P1010257.JPG

I didn't get a picture of the fried cheese, but it was a few chunks of deep-fried cheese that you had to use a fork to eat and dip into the marinara. I remember that I really liked it! lol

Here are the glasses at LTT, you can purchase them if you want:
P1010255.JPG

On the back of the glass is a different design, I believe it was Colonial Mickey and Minnie or something like that.

Gosh, you must have gotten a bad plate of pot roast because I've had it at least five or more times and it was always excellent. My favorite every time. My husband gets the pilgrim's feast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter