What's your wow dish?

lovemy2girls4eva

DIS Veteran
I am just an ok cook but I made Ina Garten's chicken pot pie and it came out awesome. Even my picky DH loved it! Perfect for the fall/winter. What's your signature dish?

My "signature" dish is probably pie. I won 1st place at the state this year, and now people complain if I make/bring anything else. I'll have to try Ina's....I love her coconut cupcakes.

Pulled chicken n cheese enchiladas with non fried, fried ice cream for dessert YUM

Whatever I've cooked for a given group... For my vegan friends, it's "lamb" and cranberry pizza. For our gaming group, it's lasagna. For my husband's work, turmeric chicken or lamb and pomegranate kabobs. I think my homemade Indian curries are most impressive (they are the most complex thing I make), but my favorite is harvest vegetable bake or walnut and brussels sprouts pasta bake. For DH, though, it's homemade beef jerky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!