What's your WDW Disney Bucket List?

Do you have a WDW Disney Bucket List?

• Yes! (now you've got to share it!)

• No.

• No, only because it's never occurred to me

• No, because I've done absolutely everything there is to do at WDW!

Results are only viewable after voting.
1. Staying at Poly. I don't care where, I just want to stay there. It's been my dream since I was a teenager.
2. Stay at every resort. I have almost all of them, just need a few more.
3. Keys to the Kingdom tour
4. MVMCP
5. Compete in and finish all the WDW 5ks
6. Expedition Everest challenge
7. Visit WDW in every month of the year. I'm only missing August and November.
8. Character meal at 1900 Park Fare with Cinderella's stepmother and stepsisters. I LOVE the villains and this is the closest I can get to a villain character meal.
9. Renew our vows. I really wanted to get married at WDW, but we just didn't have the money, so renewing our vows someday will be the next best thing.
10. Ride Space Mt. without screaming like a banshee.

:faint::crazy2::faint: BARF!!!

That's what I'm thinking! maybe one day though, i'll take drammimine and suffer just for the super cute in the cup photos with my daughter.

It's SO much tamer than it used to be...go for it!

I'm trying to work up the courage- I have an extreme fear of elevators-extreme enough that I walked up the stairs to get to cali grill while pregnant, granted I'm a stair master from avoiding elevators so it wasn't hard for me, but still it's an extreme fear and I think the thought of a falling elevator keeps me off, even though i know perfectly well it's a fake falling elevator.

1) Stay at the Grand Floridian MK View
2) Go on a Disney Cruise
3) Go to Disneyland Paris or Tokyo Disney
4) Eat at Victoria and Alberts
5) Renew my vows at WDW

We have checked a few things off our list already, we got to be Grand Marshal's in the afternoon parade and we are hoping to stay at the Grand Floridian on our next trip. :goodvibes

Get my DH to go to WDW with me. I've been there many times with my kids but he refuses to go, says it's an amusement park and he would hate it there. :confused3

Mine is more like do all the Disney Parks. I've got WDW done. DLR will happen in Dec. DL Paris is in negotiation for next year. Hong Kong, Tokyo and Shanghai are going to take some serious negotiations. Aulani might be a little easier to negotiate.

Like others have already said, my number one on the list is to take my grandson and future grandchildren to Disney World. Would really love to meet Jack Sparrow, get a picture with him and autograph. :love: Would be awesome to be able to stay at least one night at one of the deluxe resorts. If I had my choice it would be at the Grand Floridan, since we had such great fun at the character breakfast and dinner there.

My goal is to see all the Disney parks worldwide. I've done Florida, California, and Paris. I'm getting to Tokyo in May :banana:, and have plans for Hong Kong next year. :thumbsup2 Then I'll be good until they open in Singapore! :rolleyes1

1. Take the horse trail ride at Ft Wilderness.
2. Carriage ride at Port Orleans
3. Stay at the Cabins
4. Stay at Beach Club
5. Take the Segway Tour at Epcot
6. Go to the really expensive food and wine tasting party thing
7. Stay at All Star Movies, Fantasia building
8. Eat at every table service on Property, although a good amount has been crossed off
9. Private boat rental for the fireworks display

Things I have done:
Been to all the parks, water parks, DTD, Disney Quest, miniature golf.
Been on every ride at every park. However, I have not done Summit Plummet at BB, just the one next to it.
Stayed at POP, All Stars, Ft Wilderness, and Wilderness Lodge.
The family magic tour at MK
Backstage tour of the horses at Ft Wilderness

I don't have a WDW bucket list, but I do plan on visiting every Disney park world wide. So far we have been to WDW, Disneyland and Disneyland Paris. We plan on waiting until Shanghai is opened and then we plan on doing an Asia trip and visiting Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai in one trip.

Here's mine!

STAY:
-Poly Club Level Theme Park View
-BWI with with Lagoon View or BW View
-FW Cabins
-Try every WDW hotel at least once (we have 10 more to go!! :laughing:)

EAT:
-Luau
-Victoria & Alberts
-Crystal Palace with our kids (when we have them!!!)
-Via Napoli
-Fultons Crab House

DO:
-A bunch of backstage tours
-Wild Africa Trek
-AKL Safari Package
-Plan a relaxation trip without parks

Take grandchildren to WDW but the way my sons are (not) producing I'll be 110!!! :rolleyes:

If I had the $$$ I'd want to buy a HUGE DVC contract,so I could choose where to stay,and stay as long as I wanted to.
Then I could also use my points to go on Adventures by Disney around the world(real)
Or go on Disney Cruise lines

I've pretty much done everything that disney world has to offer ! But i still want to:

1. stay at wilderness lodge around chirstmas time (and go to the christmas party again)
2. Do a day of water sports outside of the park
3. Stay one night in cinderella's castle
4. When the new fantasyland opens..eat at Beast's castle !

:)

1) Victoria and Albert's
2) visit while the Christmas decorations are up
3) take a Disney cruise
4) stay savannah view at AKL
5) do the keys to the kingdom tour

I crossed a big one off my bucket list last October. Actually just running a half-marathon was on my list...... I was lucky enough to get to do it at the Wine and Dine with 3 of my best friends. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter