• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your top villains of the list

Threads like this are a better fit on the Theme Parks community board so I'm going to move it over there.

have to go with

isyndromejasonlee.jpg

and this guy

cohen02.gif

You poor fools, Maleficent wins all the way around...She rocks....I cant wait to see Maleficent for the first time at MNSSHP on Halloween night...

I have to agree with most of you guys about Mileficent. I was terrified of her when I was little and still can't go near her at the parks if I see her so shes probably the best villain for "frightability".

But My faves are the evil queen from Snow White, jafar, the Queen of Hearts and Hades. :cool1:

Being a die hard StarWars freak I'm gonna have to go with Darth Vadar and for WD def Malificent!:stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter