What's your ringtone?

I have several ringtones on my iPhone. I have them customized for when my contacts though. My generic ringtone for when anyone who does not have a custom ring is Peter Griffin of "Family Guy" singing "Rock Lobster". It was the them song from "Super Mario Bros." but I changed it. One of the most annoying ones that I have is the closing credits from "Robot Chicken".

Donald Duck.

" Ring Ring Somebody's calling you. Ring Ring You better answer it. Ring Ring. It might be important. Ring Ring What are you waiting for. come on come on"

For my wife - You're My Best Friend by Queen.

For my co-workers - theme from the Andy Griffith show.

Generic , for everyone else - the theme from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

and for text messages - the Twilight Zone theme. Perfect for a "message from beyond" ;)

My default ringtone is Who are you? by The Who.

I have some specialized ones for different people:
Daughter - John Mayer's Daughters
Husband - Scooby Doo Theme
Mom & Dad - Michael Buble's Home
Best friend - Shakira's Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)
Another friend who loves Disney - Mickey Mouse Club March
Sister - Psycho Murder Theme (guess you can tell how much I "love my sis")

I have Magic Dance from Labyrinth. My text tone is Jim saying Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica from The Office.

Bad Things from True Blood.

Everyone work related has Green Acres as the default.

Gimme Shelter (Rolling Stones)...for incoming calls--I'm a mortgage originator for a bank:thumbsup2

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money (Warren Zevon) for messages:hippie:

For the longest time it was "My Brave Face" by Paul McCartney but now it's "Don't Rain On My Parade" the Glee version. I haven't taken the time to customize rings for the people who call me most. Oh and my alarm clock tone is Spectromagic :thumbsup2

My ringtone is the theme song from Big Bang Theory by Bare Naked Ladies and for texts/voicemails, it's Sheldon from TBBT saying "Bazinga!"

Parents: "Imperial March" from Star Wars because my mom's nickname is Darth Robin.
Boyfriend: "Baroque Hoedown" because he hates it.
Everyone Else: the theme from "Star Trek" (the original series).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter