Whats your ringtone??

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
Mine at the moment is the Wicked witch theme ( no explaination necessary I take it :stir:) Whats yours??

"Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E! Hey there hi there ho there you're as welcome as can be. M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck. Mickey Mouse. Donald Duck. Forever let us hold our banner high, high, high, high. Come along and sing a song and join the jamboree. M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E!"

I LOVE my ringtone!!!!!! I have many other Disney ones (HM, Spectro, Baroque Hoedown, Soarin') but this one is my all time fave!

Forever by PaPa Roach....I need to find it for free, mine is costing a fortune.

I have the standard Cingular ringtone...I don't update very often. :rolleyes1

My standard ringtone is Here Comes the Sun (the Beatles version), but for DH it's When I'm Sixty-Four (the Beatles), for DD1 it's Please Stand Clear of the Doors (ya know, the monorail spiel), and for DD2 it's Love (Sara Bareilles)

For DH it's "My Guy", for DS it's the theme from "Sponge Bob"and for my BFF it's the theme from "Friends". For everything else it's just the standard ringtone.

beautiful people by marilyn manson and my ringback is always changing it is my immortal by evanescence... I have had gin and juice (snoop), beautiful people (marilyn manon), chop suey (system of the down), this is the new (insert swear word) by (marilyn manson), drop it like its hot (snoop), don't stop believing (journey), and take it on the run (REO speedwagon).... I am always changing my ringback to one of these songs...

For people I'm related to its Love Reign O'er Me by The Who
Standard ring tone is Katy Perry
And for people that call alot, but I'm not related to its Circus by Britney Spears. I have no idea why I chose BS.... must have been nuts!!! I would have much rather had Elvis Costello or something along those lines.

The horn from The Magic and The Wonder...When you wish upon a star!

DD is "Sweet Child of Mine".
DS is "Thriller".

Everyone else is the reg ringtone

One ex-BF has Simple Man, one has El Paso, current BF has Lost In This Moment With You and everyone else has Guitars and Tiki Bars.

Mine for DD is Stewie from Family Guy saying "Mom! Mom! Mummy! Mummy! Mumma! Mumma! Maa! Maa!" For DH it's "Love of a Lifetime" by Firehouse (our wedding song) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter