What's Your Recommendation for a...

codimouse

Over 60 Trips to Disney from San Antonio, Tx!
I am looking for recommendations for scooter rental.
Arriving at MCO July 8th for 7 days of park fun.
Staying offsite.

TIA

Follow the link in my signature or look near the top of this board for the disABILITIES FAQs thread.
Post 2 in that thread has information (including links and phone numbers) for renting ECVs.

You will get many different responses as to what people consider to be the best rental. I personally recommend Florida Mobility Rentals. Their equipment is in good condition, they are extremely reasonable (and certainly the cheapest quotes I found on line), extremely friendly and give 10% discount on subsequent rentals. I paid $223 for 14 days this March, and will be paying about $125 for 7 days in November (the price discepancy is because their price drops to $10 a day after the 8th day).

I love Walker, and have used them for 4 trips now. Great battery life, super employees, scooters that can run in the rain. The prices have always been great, but the people and scooters have been the deciding factor for me. The needle on the battery barely moves after a full day at the parks, and i wouldn't trade that for anything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter